Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Feeling icky and googly all at the same time

Last night I started aching and my throat was sore and I feel like I was injured by a speeding car. This morning I feel a little better, but my throat still hurts a little. My sweetie is staying home with me today and she took the kids to school this a.m. I don't know how single parents do it. In moments like this, I really, really feel for them. At least I don't feel so flu-like this a.m.

Last night before going to bed, Shaye was laying between Caroline and I (as always) and all she wanted to do was see how high she could count!! It was so dang cute. I think I heard her hit 30 before I was asleep. Heheheh.. Before her counting spell, right as the lights went out, she leaned over, kissed me on the cheek, and whispered in the sweetest little girl voice, "Mommy? I love you more than anything in the world." That did it. It was officially the sweetest thing she has ever said to me. Then right after that she said, "Mommy? Do you know today is a new month? Today is December 1st." LOL!

WOW! I am so incredibly thankful to be a mommy to these babies. I just can't even imagine my life without them. Last night I fell asleep feeling like crap, but feeling so incredibly blessed.

No comments: